Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Road Accident .....!!!


    Two months ago, I received a call from my friend. He told me that he would marry in Dubai and I should attend. While me driving my car, my phone rang and everything went wrong.

            When I heard bad news by phone I lost my control, and I were lonely. However, after seconds from hearing that bad news I crashed other car. When I reversed my car from the side into the other side, there are a car driving slowly in this side and l didn’t have another solution to avoid this accident. As if that wasn’t everything, while I am getting out of my car, the motorcyclist ran into my car door and crashed me. Finally, to cap it all, I started to run into the motorcyclist to help him but the taxi knocked me down and I couldn’t do anything. I don’t know why this people not stop when they saw an accident road.

            In the end, my leg is broken and I lied in the hospital for weeks until I got fully cured and I promised myself to sell me car as soon as I got out of the hospital and don’t use phone while I driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment