Tuesday, October 26, 2010

compare ENGLISH N125 and LSEC 100 ..!!

Across the world, learning English is important thing. However, I learn English in my college but in two ways. First subject is the English N125 and the second is LSEC 100. Now, I’ll compare and contrast between this two subjects.

There are three similarities between LSEC 100 and Eng N125. One of the most important is they both teach me English. As we now we use English in most places to talk with other people. Another obvious similarity is that using website  in both subject. In LSEC 100 and Eng N125 the Laptop is important because we use internet in the class. The last similarities  between this two course is that they put marks. In the last chapter we look for the marks to pass in the course.

Although there are three similarities between them, there are also three different between this two subject. One of the most important is that type of the subject. In Eng N100 they teach me ILETS. In other hand, the LSEC 100 teach me who to research. Next noticeable difference is that final exam. In Eng N125 we do final exam but in LSEC 100 we didn’t take. The final difference is that place. LSEC 100 most time in the Library, however Eng N125 in the classroom.

Overall, the difference outweigh the similarities. In my opinion Eng N125 as important as LSEC 100.

2 comments: